Sodium hypochlorite 15%. Liquid chlorine
Species: pure food
Name: Sodium hypochlorite
Synonyms: Liquid chlorine, sodium hypochlorite
Purity: main component 15%
Chemical formula: NaClO
• Form: liquid
• Color: light yellow
• Odor: spicy, chlorine
• pH: around 14
• Solubility in water: unlimited
• Flash point: not applicable
• Explosion limits: not applicable
• Oxidizing properties: strong oxidant
• High quality product, intended for disinfection of swimming pool water, saunas, whirlpools, shower cabins, toilets and drinking water in water treatment stations.
• Hypochlorite has PZH (National Institute of Hygiene) approval, permission from the Ministry of Health and a certificate of quality control.
• The solution of sodium hypochlorite contains min. 15% active chlorine.
• Sodium hypochlorite is widely used: it cleans, disinfects, cleans, decontaminates, bleaches, etc.
• disinfection and cleaning of rooms, surfaces and devices (also in contact with food)
• treatment and disinfection of water intended for consumption and for economic purposes (swimming pools, water treatment plants, water intakes, waterworks, sewage treatment plants, to combat biological life in cooling water systems)
• disinfection of industrial installations, devices and machines, dishes
• bleach in the paper and textile industry
• disinfection of sanitary fittings, shower enclosures, sinks, washbasins, toilet bowls, urinals and other sanitary facilities
• decontamination in various branches of industry
• Sodium hypochlorite is used in the wood industry in a sawmill, destroys fungi contained in the tree, spraying trees for fruit growers and many more.