Copper sulfate. Fungicidal
Name: Copper sulphate
Synonyms: copper pentahydrate
Cleanliness: Clean min. 93%
Chemical formula: CuSO4 x 5H2O
• as a fungicide
• dyeing and printing
• wood conservation
• iron coloring
• detection of water in alcohol (anhydrous reacts with water and stains the solution in blue)
• is the main component of both acid baths for electrolytic copperation and baths for electrolytic production of copper anodes
• is very often used by chemists - amateurs to "breed" crystals
• Copper sulphate is widely used in disinfection as a fungicide
• Removal of fungi on the lawn: spray with a solution of 7 grams per 1 liter of water.
• Ecological cultivation of fruit trees: for fungal diseases of fruit trees apply the solution: 1 liter of water, 5 grams of copper sulphate, 3 tablespoons of potassium soap (can also be with the addition of wormwood), 3 tablespoons of denatured alcohol.
• Liquidation of room crevices: 3% solution - to combat room cavity
• Liquid manure disinfection: a 2.5% solution is used in combination with sulfuric acid in an amount of 5-10 liters of both components per 1 m2.
• Disinfection in meat plants: 1% solution - for decontamination - in meat plants - walls and floors as well as air-cooling channels
• Hoof claws: Very helpful in the prevention of hoof disorders are the antiseptic and hardening bath of the hoof horn. For this purpose, a 10% aqueous solution of copper sulphate or 5% formalin is used. The fluid is prepared in special pools with gentle fall and edges. Their depth must be such that when passing through the bath, the cow submerges the hoof and the interracial gap.