Ammonia water 25%
Name: Ammonia water
Synonyms: ammonia solution
Purity: 25% solution
Chemical formula: NH3 x H2O
Ammonia water (liquid ammonia) is used as a reagent in many industries, including chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic, rubber, tanneries (production of gelatin), for the production of dyes, etc.
• Enriching nitrogen-free feed with protein, e.g. beet pulp, into nitrogen.
• For removing raffia from grynszpan, patina, silver oxide, rust from various types of metals.
• Used to neutralize acid residues.
• For decontamination (instead of lime) of breeding ponds
• It also serves to clean and degrease the galvanized sheet before painting.
• Properties: strongly irritating, ammonia odor, dangerous reactions with oxygen, chlorine, iodine