Magnesium sulfate pharmaceutical. Pure
Magnesium sulphate - an inorganic chemical compound, a salt of sulfuric acid and magnesium.
Epsom salt also known as bitter salt, English salt or epso salt, Epsomit, Epsom salt - owes its name to the town of Epsom in central England, where this compound was obtained by evaporation of mineral water. Appearance resembles ordinary common salt (sodium chloride), however, it is bitter in taste (hence the name bitter salt), odorless, has a pH neutral for the skin.
Species: pure food
Name: Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate
Synonyms: Magnesium sulphate, Epsom salt, English salt, bitter salt
Purity: Pure 99.9%
Chemical formula: MgSo4 x 7H2O
Examples of applications
• As a cleaning agent: Ideal for cleaning washbasins, tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, joints, etc. To do this, mix magnesium sulphate in equal proportions with dishwashing liquid to obtain a cleaning paste.
In the garden
• As a fertilizer: the magnesium sulphate solution is used for foliar fertilization with magnesium by spraying.
• As an insect repellent: use the Epsom salt solution to spray garden and balcony plants
• As a conditioner for plants: fertilizes the soil, perfect for conifers, lawns, great fertilizer for garden and potted flowers, vegetables. Use about 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt for 2 liters of water. Epsom salt prevents browning of lawns and conifers.
• As a snail repeller: we sap the Epsom salt in the area of occurrence or threatened by the appearance of snails (similarly to ants working on borax).